Monday, June 29, 2009

Next Match Details

Hey guys
Next match is on sunday 5th July 2009. Venue is different however, and might well be a normal grass field pitch. I think it is due to the AYG thats going on, they probably cancelled all booking to accommodate the event, but I dont know the real reason.

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_6667/travel_site_82758/

for those who want to find their way there. It is quite near downtown east chalet.

If you're wondering why I did not do a match report before this, well to keep it short we lost 9-2. As much as I'll admit we were the weaker team, but my pride's taken a real beating, so give me some time and i'll try to write something soon. On a brighter note, Dinesh has kept up his scoring streak by scoring both goals. But just to emphasize, the team still did their best! The match just showed us what a team can do when they've played together long enough, plus being fit helps lots too! We've all just come back from a break, some are rusty etc, but lets pick up the pieces and come back with a vengeance this weekend!! Reply the SMS ASAP please!! If no SMS sent out by wednesday, call/sms me.
Thanks folks

~chao (",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home