Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Match on 3rd May 2009

Our next match is coming up this sunday 5pm at First Toa Payoh Sec.
For more info or if you want to see the league standings and fixtures etc, check out the league's blogsite. http://sportinglightfootballleague.blogspot.com/

Just a footnote. Regarding whatever happened at the last match, I hope we can put that behind us and not be distracted especially if we get the same referee to officiate our games. I admit it won't be easy especially if we get blown against unfairly again, but as sportsmen, keep our shoutings and discontentment to ourselves first, after the match has ended, DO NOT APPROACH the referee on your own, come talk to me or the captain. We will sort it out with the referee or the league committee. Shouting at the referee is something I always do, so I too need to watch out. Lets play our own game and not get distracted. A good reminder from Uncle Dennis, as well as certain other players, lets be a good testiment to those watching!
Thanks everyone!! You have all been very co-operative and gracious to me and I sincerely thank you all. Hope we can all help each other become better players and enjoy this game we have all come to love!!

~chao (",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home