Thursday, June 25, 2009

update!!!

Hello!!
sorry i've been MIA.. just moved house and internet was not up.. just went to get my wireless PCI card so I got wireless now :)

anyway.. i know the last post said there would be internal matches played, but on both occasions we did not have enough people to form 2 teams, so I was told. And my apologies for not updating as and when I received the information. I would've liked to have some training sessions as well, but I was quite busy with exams and moving house and church camp for a good 3 weeks of June, so I couldn't really get down to planning anything.

Well, matches are gonna start this coming sunday 28th June. Alot of people seem to be un-available, however, we should still be able to get about 11-13 people. I believe our opponents are FC Zenith. Hope you guys are still football crazy enough to finish off the season :) The season should end somewhere in September I believe, we've got like 7 more games to play. Expect to have a game almost every week, hopefully with 30 registered players, we can rotate around, and for those who havn't been playing much, my apologies, I'll try to put in more games for you :) key word being "TRY" hehe. Might join MWS if there is still the MWS tourney, but we'll see.

Lastly for now. Please start paying up for the jerseys and tournament if you have not done so already. I apologise for the lousy admin job I've been doing so far, I've lost our shorts and some players havn't gotten their jerseys, and many other things. I seek your patience, understanding and co-operation, I'm learning as I go and hope we can all chip in to achieve our goal of making SSC a place for fun and serious football. OWE $$$$$ PAY $$$$$$!!!!! Hee!!
Oh and about the shorts, I'll settle it, and will try to get it done soon. Anyone got good lobang for soccer shorts suppliers? intro me pls!

Thanks and God Bless!!
~chao (",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home