Thursday, January 15, 2009

24th January 2009 First match of the year for SSC

Yup, the venue will be at Hiding Place. Its a place at Yio Chu Kang I believe, near Jalan Kayu. http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_3655/travel_site_131147/ or alternatively you can go to streetdirectory.com and find "Hiding Place".

Venue: Hiding Place
Time: 10am
Date: 24th January 2009
Opponents: Team Trinity / Trinity Christian Centre

For the match, please bring shin pads, boots, water etcetc. Jersey colour will be RED! If you guys got the SSC Jersey please bring and use it.

I've got about 13 players or so, but I do foresee afew to "fly aeroplane" or be late, so if you've got friends who wanna play, let me know too, and if possible ask them to come down this saturday :) It will really help to have many subs, and most likely all can play cause to those players I've already asked, have all expressed their "fitness" levels to me hehee!

Ok so hope to see you guys this saturday, 17th Jan, at 10am NUS. Meet at the Futsol court.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home